Morris & Co Shea Butter Hand Cream
Add luxury to hand care with this scented hand cream, adorned with the romantic Compton print. The crafted formulation is enriched with pink clay, shea butter, jojoba and macadamia oils to help leave hands feeling velvety soft. Its mineral-fresh, floral fragrance with honeysuckle, amber and comforting powdery notes leave hands delicately fragranced.
Encased in a rigid box decorated with the romantic design and finished with a fine, cord fastening. Beauty and practicality combined.
- 1 x 100 ml hand cream
- Approximate size: 7 x 5 x 17 cm
- Fragrance notes: sparkling honeysuckle blooms, rose, jasmine, amber, powdery notes
- Certified cruelty free and vegan
- Compton is a romantic print from the William Morris archives. Its intricate pattern, depicting honeysuckle and floral blooms with intertwining leaves, was designed by J.H. Dearle for Morris & Co. in 1895. Compton was originally created for Compton Hall in Wolverhampton, the home of Laurence Hodson. Originally for wallpaper the design is also featured as a printed fabric.
- Pink clay, shea butter, jojoba and macadamia oils
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-6, Ceteareth-25, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Montmorillonite, Parfum (Fragrance), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citronellol, Geraniol