Roka Finchley Large Sustainable Marine Backpack
In order to reduce waste in the ocean, Roka has created a new line of bags. Made using 12-13 recycled bottles, the Sustainable Finchley is made to help you through your day and help the planet. The production of this bag not only uses recycled materials, but also uses less energy than traditional production methods.
The largest rucksack Roka has to offer, this bag can hold it all. Extra space means you can toss in your running clothes and shoes, a snack for after and more. There's no telling what your day has in store, but the Large Finchely A can tote it all!
- Each Large bag is 45cm x 32cm x 14.5cm. Capacity is 20 litres.
- Outer material: weather-resista matte poly/canvas (triple coated)
- Base material: weather-resistant canvas (triple coated
- Lining material: matte nylon
- Hardware: galvanised, smoked, branded metal
- Straps: cotton webbing
- All products are vegan.
Inside each Roka bag is a lightly padded laptop pocket, a small personal pocket, and padding to add comfort to the back when carried.
Care: While Roka bags are washable, usually a simple wet sponge does the job. The materials used are designed to be durable and weather resistant. And the straps will become softer and more comfortable with each use.